Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

PRESSED

Pressed out of measure and pressed to all length:
Pressed so intensely it seems beyond all strength;
Pressed in the body and pressed in the soul,
Pressed in the mind till the dark surges roll.
Pressure by foes, and pressure from friends,
Pressure on pressure till life nearly ends.

Pressed into knowing no helper but God;
Pressed into loving the staff and the rod.
Pressed into liberty where nothing clings;
Pressed into faith for impossible things.
Pressed into living a life in the Lord,
Pressed into living a Christ-life out poured.

-unknown

I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.My help cometh from the LORD, which made; heaven and earth.He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Ps. 121:1-3
But he knoweth the way that I take; when he; hath tried me I shall come forth as gold.Job 23:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I always enjoy hearing from my readers.
~Jen